Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cords
62.5/50 125 micron multimode fiber optic patch cables are available with ST SC LC connectors
Also known as: fiber optic patch cable, Duplex Fiber Optic Cable, ST SC LC fiber cord, multi-mode fibre jumper cable
Features & Application
Features and Applications:
Use duplex multimode fiber optic cable for applications that require simultaneous, bi-directional data transfer. Workstations, fiber switches and servers, fiber modems, and similar hardware require duplex cable.
● 62.5/125 micron multimode fiber optic patch cables.
● Features a 62.5-µm core and 125-µm cladding.
● 50/125 micron multimode fiber optic patch cables.
● Features a 50-µm core and 125-µm cladding.
● Available connectors: ST, SC and LC.
● Available lengths: 1/2/3/4/5/10/15/30 meters.
● Duplex cable is joined together in a zipcord style for easy separation.
● Ceramic ferrules for long-lasting reliability and precisio
We cater to customers' needs, welcome to wholesale duplex fiber patch cord with our factory through our website.