Sky Optics recently releases the new direct attache cable for data center networks. This is the 200G QSFP56 passive copper cable.
The QSFP56 passive copper cable assembly feature eight differential copper pairs,providing four data transmission channels at speeds up to 56Gbps(PAM4) per channel, and meets 200G Ethernet and InfiniBand Enhanced Data Rate(EDR) requirements. Available in a broad rang of wire gages-from 26AWG through 30AWG-this 200G copper cable assembly features low insertion loss and low cross talk.
QSFP56 uses PAM4 signals for transmission, which doubles the rate. However, there are more stringent requirements for cable insertion loss. For detailed requirements, please see High Speed Characteristics.
Designed for applications in the data center,networking and telecommunications markets that require a high speed,reliable cable assembly,this next generation product shares the same mating interface with QSFP+ form factor ,making it backward compatible with existing QSFP ports.
● Compatible with IEEE 802.3bj and IEEE 802.3cd
● In accordance with the paging function in the protocol SFF-8636, paging can be selected 00H or 02H in 127 bytes
● Supports aggregate data rates of 200Gbps(PAM4)
● Optimized construction to minimize insertion loss and cross talk
● Backward compatible with existing QSFP+ connectors and cages
● Pull-to-release slide latch design
● 26AWG through 30AWG cable
● Straight and break out assembly configurations available
● Customized cable braid termination limits EMI radiation
● Customizable EEPROM mapping for cable signature
● RoHS complian
● Switches,servers and routers
● Data Center networks
● Storage area networks
● High performance computing
● Telecommunication and wireless infrastructure
● Medical diagnostics and networking
● Test and measurement equipment
The connector is compatible with the SFF-8432 and SFF-8665 specification.
For more details, please contact us at email@example.com