Dual QSFP+ Port Fiber 40 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Server Adapter
(Intel XL710AM2 Based)
ThisDual QSFP+ Fiber 40 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express server adapter is designed for Servers and high-end appliances. S9902BF-2QSFP+ offer simple integration into any PCI Express X8 to 40Gigabit Networks. The performance is optimized so that system I/O is not the bottleneck in high-performance networking applications.
S9902BF-2QSFP+ is based on Intel XL710AM2 Ethernet controller with two fully integrated Gigabit Ethernet Media Access Control (MAC) and XLPPI Interface. In addition to managing MAC and PHY Ethernet layer functions, the controller manages PCI Express packet traffic across its transaction, link, and physical/logical layers. Using hardware acceleration, the controller offloads tasks from the host, such as TCP/UDP/IP checksum calculations and TCP segmentation.
S9902BF-2QSFP+ is the ideal solution for implementing multiple network segments, mission-critical high-powered networking applications and environments within high performance servers.
● Support for jumbo frame up to 9.5KB
● Flow control support
● Priority Flow Control (draft IEEE 802.1Qbb)
● Enhanced Transmission Selection (draft IEEE802.1az)
● Statistics management and RMON
● 802.1q VLAN support
● DCB/DCB-X support
● Message Signal interrupts (MSI-X)
● Storage - Enabling competitive performance with native OS intelligent offload solutions, including NAS, iSCSI and FcoE
● PCI Express X8 lanes
● Support PCI Express Base Specification 3.0 (8GT/sec)
LAN and Virtualization Features:
● Network Virtualization offloads for VXLAN and NVGRE
● Unified Networking Providing a single wire for LAN and storage: NAS (SMB, NFS) and SAN (iSCSI,FCoE)
● Virtual Bridging Support – VEPA/802.1Qbg, BPE/802.1Qbh
● Physical Functions – Up to 8 per port, up to 16 per device
● Support for 128 Virtual Device Queues (VMDq) per port
● Hardware Queue Pairs – Up to 1.5K (non-RDMA); up to 256K (RDMA)
● Virtualization - Alleviating hypervisor I/O bottlenecks by providing flow separation for Virtual Machines (VMs)
● Receive Side Scaling (RSS)
● Large Send Offload (LSO)
● TCP/UDP/IP/SCTP Checksum Offload
● IPV4, IPV6
QSFP+ 40Gigabit Ethernet Technical Specifications Adapters:
QSFP+ (Quad Small Formfactor Pluggable) supports:
XLPPI interfaces supports 40GBase-R PCS and 40 Gigabit PMA in order to connect with QSFP+ to 40GBase-SR4 / 40GBase-LR4 / 40G Direct Attach Cable
IEEE Standard /Network
Fiber 40Gigabit Ethernet, 40GBASE-SR4 (850nm LAN PHY).
IEEE Standard/Network topology:
Fiber 40Gigabit Ethernet, 40GBASE-LR4 (1310nm LAN PHY)
Operating Systems Support
Operating system support:
General Technical Specifications
PCI-Express Base Specification Revision 3.0 (8 GT/sec)
165mm X 69mm(6.496" X 2.717")
PCI Express Card Type:
PCI Express Voltage
+12V +- 8%
170 gr (5.997 oz)
FCC Part 15, Subpart B Class A
Link/Act 40G: Turns on Green , Blink on Activity
LED is located on the PCB, visible via lightpipe holes in the metal bracket holder
(2) QSFP+ cage: MOLEX, P/N 75586-0010, or compatible.
Dual QSFP+ Port Fiber 40 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Server Adapter(Intel XL710AM2 Based)
More Fiber NIC Card of SKY OPTICS
Package for our Fiber NIC Card
PS: Above details are only for reference, if there are any changes, no inform will have.
We cater to customers' needs, welcome to wholesale 40gbase dual qsfp+ port nic card with our factory through our website.